Saturday 24 July 2010

Update

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I last blogged and I'm pleased to say I'm doing a lot better these days. I spent about 4 months of last year being entirely bed-ridden i.e. unable to walk more than 2 steps and being spoonfed. All I could do was lie there it was awful! In November I started getting out of bed again and now I am pleased to say I am starting to look for work again, I am volunteering half a day a week and can jog a mile! I avoided the blog world during my recovery because I didn't want to think about illness -I wanted to think about each wonderful new thing I could do, but now I think it is only right that I let you know some of the process I went through and some of the things that helped. Maybe it will be useful to someone somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Welcome back - you were missed - and I'm so thrilled to hear that you're recovering. That's wonderful news!!

    I can't wait to hear the details - did it turn out to be all sinus-related or is ME a part of it also? I look forward to hearing your story!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that you are seeing so much recovery after being in such a terrible place. Lovely to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete